Wednesday 24 July 2013

love of reading

From a young age i have loved to read, my mam would read to me non stop my love of books come from her and also two important people in my life, my Grandmothers.
Reading is a relaxation for me give me a good book and i am lost, i am  in a world of my own, when finding new authors i am very picky to who i read.  I have a rule and i don't know why but i read a book until the  first 3 chapters to see if it engages me, at times when i do give a book a chance i do become disappointed that it hasn't grasped my interest.
My first read was Roald Dahl the B.F.G this book became more important as my Granddad got the nick name of the B.F.G  as he looked like him to the T lol, he wore a waist coast big boots same tooth that sticks out.

When reading  i am absorbed in the book so if you are wanting an ideas on good book or have some for me to read please get in touch.

Rachel.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel. Thanks for all the lovely mentions.

    Oh my gosh, I loved Roald Dahl growing up. That's awesome!

    Welcome to the wonderful world of book blogging! :D

    ReplyDelete